Lenox, MA is in the heart of the Berkshires with many airports within a 3 hours distance. Pls reach out to Alison for any suggestions regarding car pooling (renting a car is strongly advised!) and she will be happy to connect people!:
LGA: ~2 hours 45 mins
JFK: ~ 3 hours
Newark: ~ 3 hours
Albany: ~ 1 hour
Boston: ~ 2 hours 15 mins
New Haven: ~ 2 hours
Hartford: ~ 1 hour 15 mins
Danbury: ~ 2 hours
Bradley: ~ 1 hour
Alison and Corey have reserved 3 hotel blocks. Please call directly and request the Roberts/Chambliss wedding block or use links provided below. Pls note that there will be transportation provided from the hotel blocks to The Mount:
1. Courtyard by Marriott Lenox Berkshires (6 min drive to The Mount, 3 min drive to Downtown Lenox)
2. 33 Main (4 min drive to The Mount, located in downtown Lenox)
3. The Whitlock Inn (4 min drive to The Mount, located in downtown Lenox)
Outside of these 3 blocks- there are many bed and breakfasts and homestays in the area. Even if a guest does not stay at the hotel block they can still get the transportation to the ceremony at either The Whitlock Inn or the Courtyard Marriot.
The Berkshires are a fantastic place for nature and culture! Below are a few fun things to do while in town:
1. Norman Rockwell Museum
2. Burgers at Prairie Whale in Great Barrington after some shopping!
3. Drinks or dinner at the Red Lion Inn (one of Hemmingway's haunts (and Dorinda's...IYKYK))
4. A tour of The Mount, Edith Wharton's home and the location of our wedding!
5. Arrowhead- Herman Melville's Berkshires home (where he wrote Moby Dick!)
6. Plenty of hikes for the nature inclined
7. Cocktails at Mooncloud- also featured in RHUGT SEASON 2 (where they were seated in the alley)